Juicing: "Sweet Beet" Juice Recipe
As some of you know, I did a 13 day juice fast last year. I came across some of my pictures and my documentation of the fast, so I thought I'd start posting some of my recipes.
Springtime is generally the best time for a fast, but fresh juices are great to drink throughout the year to give your body a high dose of vitamins and minerals. Plus you are packing in a lot of fresh fruits and veggies into one drink, without having to sit and eat 10 salads in a row!
Here are the benefits of juicing...
1. Weight Loss
2. Gives your body a high dose of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
3. Better absorption. Your body will absorb and utilize a larger percentage of the nutrients.
4. Boosts energy and concentration.
5. Easy on your organs. Gives your digestive system a break!
6. If you do a juice fast, the results can be amazing. I'll post my full experience later on.
Here is a photo of my "Sweet Beet" recipe...
Cherries (or strawberries)
Red Leaf Lettuce
So Healthy! Enjoy!